Performance Guarantee Refund Request
If you have experienced a service failure, which entitles you to a Performance Guarantee refund (applies to EXP, LifeGuard, PetSafe®, QuickPak, TempControl, TrustUA and UA Secure shipments), the following policies apply:
- Performance Guarantee claims requests must be submitted within seven days of the promised time of availability.
- Tariff refund amounts are based on the weight, rate, and tax, where applicable.
- Fuel surcharge, freight processing and any accessorial fees are not refundable.
- United Cargo EXP shipments must be paid in full before a refund claim can be processed.
- Tariff refunds are valid on flight movement only, not on the time the shipment is available at destination.
- If a trucking segment is involved in the routing, the EXP service guarantee applies only to the flown segment(s) in the itinerary.
Thank you for shipping with United Cargo®. We sincerely regret any inconvenience related to your recent shipment.
United Cargo’s Performance Guarantee is currently suspended for all shipments tendered on or after March 20, 2020; respectfully, we are unable to honor your refund request. For cancelled shipments, please visit Billing.
United Cargo values our relationship with you, and we appreciate your ongoing support.
All fields are required, unless marked as optional.