Performance Guarantee Refund Request
If you have experienced a service failure, which entitles you to a Performance Guarantee refund (applies to EXP, LifeGuard, PetSafe®, QuickPak, TempControl, TrustUA and UA Secure shipments), the following policies apply:
- Performance Guarantee claims requests must be submitted within seven days of the promised time of availability.
- Tariff refund amounts are based on the weight, rate, and tax, where applicable.
- Fuel surcharge, freight processing and any accessorial fees are not refundable.
- United Cargo EXP shipments must be paid in full before a refund claim can be processed.
- Tariff refunds are valid on flight movement only, not on the time the shipment is available at destination.
- If a trucking segment is involved in the routing, the EXP service guarantee applies only to the flown segment(s) in the itinerary.
All fields are required, unless marked as optional.